Golf instruction involves the teaching and learning of the game of golf. Proficiency in teaching golf instruction requires not only technical and physical ability, but also knowledge of the rules and etiquette of the game.
In some countries, golf instruction is best performed by teachers that belong to a Golf Teaching Association. Some top instructors who work with professional golfers have become quite well known in their own right. Instructors use a combination of physical conditioning, mental visualization, classroom sessions, club fitting, driving range instruction, on-course play under real conditions, and review of videotaped swings in slow motion to teach golf.
We now offer the following instructions:
“GET GOLF READY PROGRAM”
- Nitrogolf Lessons for Beginners
- Nitrogolf Lessons for Seniors
- Nitrogolf Lessons for Juniors For those kids aged 5 to 18 www.jrlinkstertour.com….. The Jr. Linkster Tour Canada is organized to promote and assist young golfers in achieving their goals through the motto of “Learn. Play. Compete”. We incorporate the values of optimism as a philosophy of life utilizing the tenets of The Optimist Creed.
- Nitrogolf Lessons for Ladies
- Nitrogolf Lessons for Disabled
- Nitrogolf Lessons for Blind Golfers
- Nitrogolf Lessons for Groups
Whatever your skill level is we can help.
Are you frustrated with your game? Is your mental game getting to you?
Let NitroGolf lessons show you a New way to ” make your game easy and enjoyable “
Have a Question??? Contact us at Nitrogolf@shaw.ca